1) How can I book one or more apartments?
2) Where can I pick up the key for my apartment?
All our apartments work with electronic door codes or key boxes with a code. This means you do not need to pick up a key for the apartment at all. We will send you detailed information about your apartment, along with the door codes a few days prior to arrival.
In some of our apartments the main door code is inactive between 21-06. In these apartments, you will find a key to the apartment on the table inside.
3) How do I know the exact address for my apartment?
We will send you detailed information about your apartment, along with the exact address, photos and door codes a few days prior to arrival. All our apartments are located in the city center.
4) I need help with my apartment! Who do I call?
You can contact us 24/7 at +358 50 324 8488 (Daniel).
5) How do I pay for my accommodation?
We accept payments by cash, credit card or invoice. AirBnB provides us with payments, but Booking.com takes credit card details only as a safety. If you have booked an apartment through Booking.com, we will ask about your preferred payment option when sending detailed information about the apartment a few days prior to arrival.
6) I am arriving late. Is it a problem?
All our apartments work with electronic door codes or key boxes with a code. This means you can check in to most of our apartments at any time you wish. In some of our apartments the main door code is inactive between 21-06, so if you know you are arriving late, please let us know so we can accommodate you in one of the apartments that have a main door code working 24/7.
7) Do I need to bring my own linen, towel or shower gel?
All our apartments are fully equipped with linen, towels, shower gel and detergent for the dishwasher and laundry machine. You can request fresh linen and towels at any time during your stay.
8) What is included in the price of the accommodation?
9) Is cleaning icluded in the price?
Yes, we will clean the apartment after your stay. A weekly cleaning is included in bookings over 7 days.
10) Is there a parking space included in the apartment?
Some of our apartments include an outdoor parking space or indoor garage. There are also public parking areas close to all our apartments. Most parking spaces are free of charge between 17-08, but be sure to check before you park your car.
11) Which language do we provide customer service in?
We offer customer service in Finnish, Swedish, English and German.